And the Room went {Silent} and she said...I Just love you..
Since having a baby, my husband and i havent had much time alone. Instead we truely enjoy being with our son, we spend time as a family. I just want him to know how much i appreciate him taking care of Landen all day, i know its a hard job and a job not many daddy's are prepared to do full time, instead they think its a mommy's job. Tim took on this job and he's a wonderful stay at home daddy! I'm thankful that my son has one of his parents always with him and i love the excited smiles and laughs i get from our son as soon as i walk in the door at night! He knows who his parents are and that he is loved. To see him happy and knowing that he is loved is all i can ask for..it makes my heart smile.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment